What We Believe
- The Bible is the infallible word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and contains the keys to all of man’s problems.
2 Timothy 3:16 & 17, 2Peter 1:20 & 21
- There is one God, triune in nature: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
John 10:30, John 14:26, Philippians 2:5-7
- Man is created in the image of God to have dominion over the works of His hands, but separated from God by sin.
Genesis 1:26, 1Timothy 2:5
- God is love and He desires that all would come to the knowledge of Him. We can have a personal relationship with God through salvation. It is a free gift by admitting we have sinned and believing in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. By Inviting Him into our heart as Savior we can be with Him for eternity. John 4:16, Ephesians 2:8 & 9 Romans 5:1, Romans 3:24, Acts 1:11, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, Hebrews 9:26
- We believe in water baptism as taught and demonstrated by Jesus as the way for believers to identify with the death and resurrection of Jesus. Matthew 28:19, Romans 6:4, Matthew 3:13-17
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a gift of God to empower the believer to develop character of Christ and live every day in God’s will. Matthew 3:11, Acts 2:4
- God gives spiritual gifts to all believers for the strengthening of his people. The gifts are active and relevant today.
1 Corinthians 12:4-11, 1Peter 4:10
- Healing is a part of the atonement of Christ. Divine healing is active in the lives of people through Jesus, who is the healer. Healing includes physical, mental, emotional and spiritual restoration.
Psalm 103:2, Isaiah 53:4, 1Peter 2:24, Matthew 8:16-17, John 14:12-16, Acts 10:38
- We believe the true church is composed of born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
Romans 8:9, Ephesians 1:23; 4:12-16